LISC is one of the country’s largest social enterprises supporting projects and programs to revitalize underserved communities and bring greater economic opportunity to residents. They have now reopened its small business grant relief application for businesses facing immediate financial pressure due to COVID-19.
Application are due Monday, August 3rd, 2020 by midnight.
- Applicants may apply for one business only and must be 18 years of age to apply.
- For business owners with multiple businesses, please complete the application based on your largest business owned.
- Each grant is limited to one individual/business.
- Awards will be made to qualified businesses, and eligibility is based on accurate and complete submission.
- Priority will be given especially to entrepreneurs of color, women- and veteran-owned businesses and other enterprises in historically under-served places who don’t have access to flexible, affordable capital.
- All awardees will have to certify that they are promoting the best interests of the community and are negatively impacted by the Covid-19 crisis.
- Non-profit organizations are ineligible for this particular relief funding program.
Be sure to check LISC’s Covid-19 Resource Page: https://www.lisc.org/covid-19/covid-resources/ for the latest resources available to nonprofit organizations and individuals.